Momiji is a cosy six guest-room boutique hotel set amid the pristine forests of the Hakuba Valley's North-Eastern reaches.
In Winter Season, the hotel offers a tranquil ski-in / ski-out hide-away into the Hakuba-Norikura and Cortina alpine resorts, whilst in the "Green" Season it is an ideal base for hikers, business or yoga groups and those wishing to explore the breathtaking Nagano countryside and Japanese Northern Alps.
Momiji's guest-rooms are bright and airy with a simple functional design, yet offer all modern facilities expected by discerning guests.
A full English breakfast is provided daily and guests can enjoy home-style Japanese fare prepared with fresh local produce in Momiji's own restaurant and the bar features Hakuba local craft ales, sake and cider made from Nagano apples.
- Six guest rooms with ensuite toilet and shower booth
- Washbasin, vanity and complimentary amenities
- LCD flat-screen TV
- Apple TV with NetFlix
- Individually guest-controllable heating
- Double glazed windows
- Blackout blind
- Hair dryer
- Room safe
- Kettle, complimentary coffee, tea and green tea
- Daily housekeeping - fresh bath & face towels daily
- Complimentary amenities - body soap / shampoo / conditioner
- Restaurant and bar with underfloor heating
- English book library and relaxation space
- Dry room and equipment storage
- Private Japanese-style tubs
- Guest laundry and drying facilities
- Wifi throughout
- Ample parking